1. Queen bed had to be dismantled, moved and set back up.
2. Two twins had to be set up.
3. Double bed had to be set up.
4. Dressers had to be moved, floors swept, beds made.
5. (desserts, snacks and appetizers needed to be made too!)
With a few hours to spare, we managed to get all the bedrooms put back together before overnight guests arrived. It took us ALL day to get TheCottage ship shape, (there was other work to be done too) and we were pretty tired, but we managed to clean ourselves up, run an errand, have a quiet dinner out, and go hear some musicians at a local joint. Then we sneaked in and went to bed!
Presenting bedroom #1!
and..... bedroom #2
Amazing work Mr. D!
Phase I complete ... you can give your knees a rest now!