Which means we need to move the master bedroom into the room we first finished.
Which means moving everything from bedroom #1 and bedroom #2 into bedroom #2.
- Move furniture from Room One into Room Two (adding to the furniture already in Room Two)
- Install flooring down in Room One.
- Move all furniture from Room One and Room Two into the newly floored Room One.
- Install new flooring in Room Two.
- Move all of above furniture (from Room One & Two) back to the newly floored Room Two.
- Move master bedroom furniture into newly floored Room One.
Mr. D installs the flooring.
I move the furniture. Me. Myself & I.
Our temporary digs are a little tighter than the master bedroom we are used to.
But that's OK with us, it's fun to change
things rooms up a little now and then.
Like my tulips?
They are from HomeGoods!
See the tag? Decided today that I'm keeping them.
They bring a little pretty to a torn up cottage.
Cottage Reno this week/weekend
- Rip out master bedroom carpet.
- Paint trim in master bedroom.
- Paint master bedroom.
- Install flooring in master and hallway.
If you had the cash, what would you remodel/change in your home? Or, what are you working on now?