Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Better than Pottery Barn?

Last weekend Jo Lynn and I took a field trip.  
We both had some lookin' to do at IKEA and...
I really wanted to see this new store at the Galleria in Edina.


Arhaus is a home furnishing store that is a joy to browse.


it's full of gorgeous spaces


Creativity abounds -- 


and astounds


each space is unique


#ILIKETHISTABLE
The price points vary like crazy
 like these awesome heavy glass wall vases
only $24  --  I was very tempted

and that wall hanging -- OMG --- 
the periodic table on black canvas !


River Rock tea lights
eight bucks


How cool is this coffee table?


 and if had a place for this 9 bottle wine rack that could double for flowers
it probably would have come home with me.
#mighthavetofindaspot


These lily plates are very fun


however, the Dogwood and Magnolia plates are my favorites


A rake coat rack?
yes please!


a pretty ivy planter vignette
#willdothis 


I didn't buy a dang thing at Arhaus (how awesome is that name?).  Maybe on my next trip.
IKEA was a very successful trip for me which confirmed some kitchen remodel decisions for me.
More on that later :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.