Sunday, December 23, 2012

Ready? Or not?

Ready? Or not?

Ready.
I'm more "ready" than I've ever been.
Baking done.  Gifts wrapped.
I am not going to be sewing or crafting until the wee hours of the morning tonight.  Or even on Christmas Eve. 



Our boy came home for a few days today.


After dinner tonight, Nate made fudge.
His grandma's recipe.
It's tradition now.  Nate makes the fudge.
He's really good at it.


Baby Girl, Nate, Mike and I made sticky buns and cinnamon rolls tonight.
Lots of them!
We took a couple pans to our favorite neighbors.


Then we ate the rest of them.
Not really.

Tomorrow morning, bright and early we will have 3 little ones here for the day while their mommy and daddy are at work.

Good thing I'm ready!
Christmas Eve night we will have 30+ people here!
It's tradition.  People without family in town join us.

So, how 'bout you?
Ready?  Or not?

3 comments:

  1. Ready!, thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year i am ready as well! I think that's a first. All that left is the making of #10 pounds of garlic mashed potato's and 1 pecan pie. Those cinnamon rolls look amazing, I really must get the recipe (If you give it our). Merry Christmas my friend, enjoy your time with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As of noon today (christmas eve) I was as ready I was going to be....it's been another "off" year for us this Christmas season....gotta figure out why before next Christmas...

    Merry Christmas hugs to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.