Thursday, December 06, 2012

Mantel remix

After looking at pictures of our mantel decor I posted here yesterday, I decided I could do better.

More nature.
More white.




 Next Christmas those knotty pine walls will be a beautiful white... and what fun will be had!

The birch "logs" are actually drilled at the top to hold tea lights.
I have several of my own, but I filled in with some extra's from the camp event we did last week.


There's rumor of camp selling these birch log candles for a fundraiser!  I'll keep you posted.

Still room for more .. join us at the Holiday Home link party...
The Lettered Cottage


11 comments:

  1. love it all!! please keep me posted about the birch log candles! I would be very interested in acquiring some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know when I know about the birch candles!

      Delete
  2. Love the birch log candleholders, and the mantel looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yours does too :)

      Delete
  3. The mantel is fabulous! I have that same white reindeer. I got min at Homegoods last year and love it! Keep us posted on the birchlogs! Those are very hard to find here in Alabama and I would LOVE to buy some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! Thanks for the reminder ... I got my white deer at HomeGoods too! I totally forgot. I'll let you know if we end up selling the birch candles!

      Delete
  4. Anonymous1:27 PM CST

    Cheri-

    Just beautiful!! I love all the whites!

    kerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want birch log candle holders!!! I was just thinking about asking for some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love birch candles. So classic. I am gloriously happy that I have a birch tree in my yard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just found your blog and LOVE your photography. Today's post is absolutely gorgeous.

    Now I have a favor to ask: May I have your permission to use your 2010 photo of the chianti bottle candle in a blog post for the Boomers & Books blog? I will definitely credit you and include a link to your blog in my post. Here's the link to the Boomers & Books blog:
    http://boomersandbooks.wordpress.com/
    Here's my email: sannach@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOPS. I just saw your "Permissions" info. I'll follow the instructions and let you know when the post will appear.

      Delete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.