|from our suite balcony overlooking Port Canaveral|
But it was SO good to be home.
I've determined there are many things to like and dislike about cruising. I've also learned that if you are going to cruise, the
Here's my first installment of my cruise favorites...
1. Having a (large) suite with a large balcony on the ship Aft, and enjoying endless beautiful views.
2. Free room service. (included with our suite). We loved our coffee and breakfast on our balcony every morning.
3. Waking up to the view of an island escape....
3. The stunning, awe inducing view of our ship from afar.
4. The view.
6. The views on St. Thomas.
7. The dining room. Elegant and tasty food.
8. The all day buffet.
8. Our private sunning deck (included with our suite)
10. The (private) Concierge Lounge
Ahhhhh, the Concierge Lounge. This was an amazing luxury! (A private lounge for suite guests and frequent cruisers). Every day before dinner our group of eight ladies spent an hour or two here enjoying (free) champagne, wine, mixed beverages and appetizers. Christopher, our bartender, knew all our favorites by the second night and spoiled us rotten with his service. Christopher responded to our requests with a "yes, my lady"..... so sweet! We all quickly became very fond of Christopher. Willy, our Concierge, made sure everything was going well in our suite, and with our reservations. He was a champ at keeping eight women satisfied with our cruise experience!