Monday, October 08, 2012

Sunday Afternoon, Part I

Baby Girl's BFF, Kate got engaged to her BF, Jon,
on September 26, 2012.


Jon and Kate asked me to do their engagement photos


I was honored


We consider Kate one of our own our kiddos
and Jon too!


They are tying the knot
on May 11, 2013


and we are SO excited and happy for them 



Baby Girl helped with some of the posing
and props (leaves)


and this cute shadow shot! 



Congratulations Kate & Jon!

Sunday Afternoon, Part II
tomorrow.....

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to Jon and Kate! Cannot wait for the wedding! Mom - you did a FABULOUS job with their pictures! They turned out so great! And Kate and Jon - you too look super fly in all of the pics! I loved getting to hang out for the last chunk of the session :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From now on, you have to be my assistant! You were awesome!

      Delete
  2. Nice job Cheri, Love the pics in the leaves, but the one on the bridge is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the bridge one too ... that's where the actual proposal took place!

      Delete
  3. These are simply gorgeous!!! What a beautiful couple :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! They are a wonderful couple!

      Delete
  4. Congrats to Jon & Kate -- and nice pics -- my two favs are the one on the bridge and the one first leaf pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kirk! You taught me all I know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Cheri -- but I would say you've taken it to a whole 'nother level :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures, each one got better and more fun to see. I especially like the one with their shadows.

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.