Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My kind of town....

**This is my kind of town, 
My kind of town, 
My kind of people, too
People who smile at you



And each time I roam, 
Chicago is calling me home



My kind of town, Chicago is
My kind of town, Chicago is
My kind of razzmatazz
And it has all that jazz



And each time I leave, 
Chicago is Tuggin’ my sleeve,






sorry about all the similar photos .... I couldn't choose one or two!




The view...I just couldn't stop taking pictures.....


All photos are SOCC (straight-out-of camera)...




(This photo taken by Nate with my Nikon)

And each time I roam, Chicago is
Calling me home.

Trivia bit:  Chicago is my old stompin' ground -- I grew up 30 minutes outside the city in NW Indiana. The city still calls me home .... 30 years after moving away!


** Excerpts from "My Kind of Town, Chicago is"
composed by Jimmy Van Heusen, with lyrics by Sammy Cahn, performed by Frank Sinatra.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures look awesome! Sounds like a good time was had by all... how about a friend's trip sometime? you can be our tour guide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:26 PM CST

    Great pictures! You could definitely sell these cameras with these straight out of the camera pics.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.