Sunday, September 25, 2011

Apple. Sauce.

He woke me up from a blissful
Sunday afternoon nap
because he didn't think I'd want to sleep too much.

Then he asked when we were going to make applesauce.


we have a bumper crop of apples this year


and all our weekends are booked for awhile
so we both knew that we should get started on
the apples today.


A dent was barely made
with the 20 quarts of applesauce
we put up today.


Pie's next.



P.S.
Note that Mr. D is multi-tasking .... on a work conference call while pickin' apples!

4 comments:

  1. I love applesauce!

    PS: and you had slept for two hours already (in case anyone thought I was too mean for waking you...) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. Ok. It was 2 hours....and it felt wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of apples and sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mouth waters thinking about anything apples :)

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.