It started out like this
and finished like this
to this ...
Total cost of room redo: $25 - for two lamp shades at TJ Maxx
What I did:
- Flipped the 3 floral square pillows to the plain white side
- Changed the shams from the floral to white ("shopped" my linen closet)
- Added the pink stripe pillow cases (from my linen closet)
- Covered the yellow stripe bolster type pillows with two (older) pillowcases with pink embroidery (from my linen closet)
- Removed the duvet cover, added the pink & white quilt. (from my linen closet)
This look is good for a bride's dressing room -- fresh & crisp.
Mr. D is tolerating the pink --- I assured him I'll change it back after the wedding.
He's such a good sport!
Not shown: my dresser top got cleared off --- (and will need a clearing again before the wedding)...and I added a pretty cut glass vase with hydrangeas.
So much prettiness :)
Tomorrow: I have another big color change to show you!!