Monday, February 14, 2011

True Love

Valentine's Day -- 
Hearts, Flowers, Romantic Dinners, Jewelry, Chocolate . .


To say:
I love you, Be Mine, I like you, You're great and You Rock!


Mr. D knows:
I have a sweet tooth, that I enjoy dinner out, like jewelry as much as the next girl, and think flowers are swell.


However, Mr. D didn't get me any of those things.  Nope. Nuttin'.  Zip. Zero. Nada.


He gave me something so much more valuable.


He gave me a precious commodity

His free time.

Many hours of his free time.

Some of it was under our bathroom sink.


installing a faucet we've had in a box for 20 years -- 
so I could have a bright and shiney "new" fixture.

He sacrificed his time
to do something FOR me.


that 
is
Love


3 comments:

  1. Awwwww (no comments like... Awwwww) :)

    And only 24 hours to stop the multiple leaks created by the plumbing job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too funny - as John was installing our bar sink in the basement last night... we are 4 peas in a pod!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "love" just keeps getting better, doesn't it !

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.