Friday, February 11, 2011

On my right

It's Friday night.
I'm sitting on the sofa.


To my right is the dog.  Gabby.

To my left is Mr. D
I need a life.


Earlier tonight:
I finished making cheesecake bars.  This was a test.  They failed.  
Taste = Good.
Work = Putzy.  
I'm not a fan of dipping things in chocolate. 




They look a little better (and taste better) with chocolate drizzled over the top instead of dunked.



Mr. D assisted with the process.  We quickly abandoned the process and started pouring chocolate on whatever we could find.


Like raisins


strawberries


 pecans


 and Oreos.


I'm counting on the kids and Mr. D eating all this chocolate and saving me from myself.


5 comments:

  1. Fun! Reminds me of a time we were bored in the kitchen at Culvers and we deep fried everything we could find, pickels, lettuce, mushrooms, heehee, don't tell Steve.
    I want that chocolate! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:56 PM CST

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm...cheesecake.

    It is very hard to dip things in chocolate and have them look good, but I'd still eat these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks perfect....Husband, dog and chocolate, cant beat that combo :)

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.