Monday, November 01, 2010

Rock the Vote

Tomorrow is election day.
Surely anyone on God's green earth - living in the United States of America, would know that.  I'm sure some don't.  I bet you know it.



Mr. D and I did our voter homework.


We printed a sample ballot for our district and discussed the candidates
and marked who we each will be voting for tomorrow.


It is much easier using a sample ballot when voting.
Helps me avoid voter confusion when I'm 
filling in all those little dots.

You can find a sample ballot for where you live HERE.

Are you planning to get out and vote tomorrow?
ladies -- remember...

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment telling me 
what city and/or state you voted in.

Please refrain from endorsing a particular party or individual.

6 comments:

  1. I am registered to vote here in Minneapolis, MN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted -- well duh, in Rochester, MN -- stopped on the way to work... no line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted at 9:12 am, vote #264 at our polling site, Rochester, MN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted early before Bailey's surgery Voter #84! Scott voted right before me! Proud to be an American where I have the freedom to vote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROCKED the VOTE in Winter Garden, Fl #148!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Voted at around 9:30 this morning at the Elementary school two doors down from my house! I was number 169.

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.