Monday, November 22, 2010

Know how to fold 'em


I'm pretty sure I've shared with you how random daily activities 
can make me think in song lyrics. 



It's happening again. . . . . 
this time it's Kenny Rogers stuck on repeat in my head  . .

"... You got to know when how to hold 'em, know when how to fold 'em
Know when to walk away and know when to run..." *


To fold Baby Girl's clothes -- you gotta know how to Fold 'em
and when you do fold 'em
you better do it according to her standards


She folds her clothes perfectly
better than a store does
and without a folding board

Baby Girl is here to show you how to correctly fold
all your hoodies!


Now go forth and fold !


*The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers

5 comments:

  1. Ahh -- to have that much time...

    I suppose it's more of a decision of where to spend the time we have...

    speaking of time... it will change some of those tendencies (as a recovering perfectionist -- I know) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice danae. I've never had instructions on how to fold a hoodie. I guess mine are all on hangers. But next time I pack some for a trip I will definatley, take time to do it right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm gonna have to try that sometime, nice Danae, very nice. I would have never figured out the hood part like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fear for Danae... one child will throw her right over the edge... I know... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.