Tuesday, October 12, 2010

When the dog is away . . .

As we pulled into our driveway last night the first thing we noticed was the pumpkin carnage.

Pumpkins were strewn around the yard

seeds were everywhere 


It appears that while the dog was away 


the squirrels came out to 


Play
er,um, I mean party


our security camera caught it all on tape










some did a little too much partying


and found themselves hung-up in trees
or passed out under the bench


Seems the partying has been going on for quite awhile


It's time for Gabby to get to work
and put an END to the shenanigans.

3 comments:

  1. Those are some funny pictures!!!! Thanks for a great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheri,

    This is a great post. At first I thought, uh oh, teenagers. When I read further and learned it was squirrels I laughed hard. I'm going to pass this post on. Thanks for sharing!

    Your Friend,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just left a link to this post on Trish Van Pilsum's blog...cuz she just wrote about her pumpkins getting eaten too. here's her post...

    http://www.offcamerwithtrish.com/2010/10/peter-peter-pumpkin-eater.html

    (she's a journalist/reporter for Fox 9 in the Twin Cities - her blog writing and observations of life remind me a lot of your style actually) ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.