Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Rochester bound!

Home is a place you grow up  wanting to leave, 
and grow old wanting to get back to .  
~John Ed Pearce

She's coming home for a visit



We spent a couple days with her a month ago
and I visited her with her brother and sister in March
but it's not the same as being home.



It's been 8 months since our girl has been home
~ since we've had all three of our kiddos home.

We will be happy to share our girl with her friends


The joy of being back home is
spending time with family
and friends.



Where we love is home,
Home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.


By Friday night, we will all be together at The Cottage.
Color me happy.





4 comments:

  1. I know you will have a wonderful weekend together and look forward to reading all about it next week! ;-)

    Give her a big hug from the Hints...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may or may not have gotten a little teary there :)

    Thanks for sharing your precious daughter with me. I'm so lucky to be able to see her, but I know how much she loves her family and how she needs to be with you all as much as possible! I'll enjoy any little bit I get with her!

    I miss those old little girl days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good times to be had by all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is NOTHING like having your kids HOME, enjoy the time with all of them, I'm so excited for you to have Cara home for awhile, maybe I'll even get a peak of her, but I'm wayyyyyy down on the totem pole and that's ok. :)

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.