Monday, August 23, 2010

It's not global warming . . . it's me.

Never mind the hot weather.




 Maybe not always ... but more often than is convenient.


Drinking hot coffee ain't happening when the heat is on so I drink my daily caffeine on the rocks.  Making coffee cubes keeps my morning brew from getting too diluted!


After DIY Guy fills his thermos for work, I pour the remaining morning brew into a canning jar and pop it in the freezer to cool it down quickly.


Changed up my morning beverage today with a little flavored creamer. 
Usually it's skim milk with a teaspoon of Splenda. 


I do what I can
to keep it cool


These
personal summers
quick tropical vacations
make me wonder if all us Baby Boomers are the
real reason for Global Warming!


Chillin at The Cottage ...


1 comment:

  1. It has been a warm Summer -- love it! Nice pic of the uber large fire too!

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.