Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Vote Again


I know, you've already voted and are checking back to see what I've chosen for a cottage name.  Here's the thang.....a few additional cottage names have been suggested -- and I feel they are worthy of adding to the poll.



DIY Guy suggested "Rusty Cricket Cottage" -- we do have a plethora of crickets here at the cottage.  As he sits reading over my shoulder he adds "Red Barn Cottage".  




"Firefly Cottage" was suggested by my niece Tasha.  "Firefly Cottage" was on my original list (see below) and somehow was skipped in the poll.

Now it seems I may have been a tad bit premature in posting the poll!  I definitely should have "polled" my readers first!


Here's my original list . . .


Let's give it another try shall we?   .... adding a few new names, and the favorites from yesterday



Quizzes by Quibblo.com


Gabby does a great job keeping the cottage protected from critters!




2 comments:

  1. my vote still stands for Clover Cottage. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:46 AM CDT

    There is something about the sweet smell of clover... But Fireflies has my vote. They are magical...at any age. I still don't know how they do that. Do they sing "This little light of mine" as they fly?

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.