Thursday, July 22, 2010

My DIY Project

Last weekend I walked the shore line just steps from our friends cabin on Battle Lake.

I found treasures.


For a change I didn't pick stones.
I was distracted by the driftwood.

I had a vision.
A plan.
A DIY project.



I found 3 small pieces of driftwood


 Exactly what I was looking for to make
these cute little sailboats


These cuties are perfect for the 
coastal/beachy bedroom I'm creating
in Nate's room.

Room reveal coming soon!

P.S.  I found sailboats online just like these for $22!

4 comments:

  1. A.DOR.A.BLE.

    ps....anytime you want to come live at my house for a while and work your lovely, magical, craftiness feel free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creations -- very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are way cute... very clever too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:20 PM CDT

    I laughed at your collection of little wood pieces... good vision cheri!

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.