Wednesday, June 16, 2010

One weekend. Six states.

 Baby Girl and I took a trip this weekend to:



 to visit our Wild One


 We traveled with some VIPs in Cara's life . . . her best friend of 18 years and her BF's mom.



and we also spent time with another VIP in her life  . . .


It is pure joy spending time with these girls


 they make me smile



and this one... she cracks me up 

we always expect the "unexpected" antics with Baby Girl around!


Three amazing girls - each with a unique and very different personality



enjoying each other's company - celebrating their differences and similarities -


and .... I mentioned different didn't I?


and speaking of celebrating . . .


when the girlfriends are together --- plates are unnecessary -

Giant Ho Ho from Jungle Jim's in Cincy!

In four days, we put our ten feet down in SIX states . . .

Minnesota
Wisconsin
Illinois
Indiana
Ohio
Kentucy






5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:21 AM CDT

    Cute pics of everyone. Glad you all had a great time.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You summed it up well my friend. I have alontof those same pics HA

    I like the one of the girls jumping in mid-air... mine didnt turn out that good.
    We had a great time, lets do it again someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was suppose to say "a lot of"... I need to learn to proof read my comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pics.

    giant Ho Ho - oh my! drooling...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet blog! It was so fun! I love the jumping picture! And the weird Danae pictures are so very "special"

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.