I started with wood, black, cubbyhole box. You'll have to use your imagination on this one -- I failed at taking a before photo.
I repainted the box with Sherwin Williams #7008 - Alabaster.
Then DIY Guy helped me add pre-made legs from Home Depot.
Then, voila... a new piece of functional furniture!
Still very much in a painting mode/cycle, I have been working on other projects as well. Before the wine "box" I updated an old 1/2 circle small table - which has found a home in the newly decorated guestroom (formerly my office). The guestroom is waiting on one last project to be completed, then I'll I let you take a peek! :)
Other projects in progress:
- Shelf for bathroom (needs to be hung)
- (Re)painting upper kitchen cabinets (ones without doors done)
- Adding decorative brackets to upper kitchen cabinets
- Updating an old bookshelf DIY Guy and I rescued from a soon to be demolished house.
- Painting/hanging DIY towel hooks in bedrooms for kid & guest towels (DIY Guy whipped 'em up tonight!)
Annnnnnd... getting ready for a relative visit over the fourth!