Monday, May 10, 2010

Reveal #2

This weekend I treated myself to a bedroom make over -- a Mother's Day gift to me ... 


The walls were a dark tan and light brown until Saturday afternoon when the painting commenced.



Now our bedroom is all one color -- Summer White, by Sherwin Williams. 


I suppose using the flash gives a better idea of the color


I've removed my antique dressing table -- and will probably be taking it to a consignment shop -- or selling in the garage sale.  


It's part of the declutter and simplify the cottage project going on here.  It feels good.  SO much work yet to be done though.  Uffda.

1 comment:

  1. You are a 'get it done' type person -- way to go.

    I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.