Thursday, April 15, 2010

summer reading and tees

Because this homegrown company - Wild Olive Tees - designs such neat shirts, I thought I'd share some link love with you all!

I have one of their shirts (my Pioneer Woman shirt) and I gave this one to our Wild One:




One of her favorite books is Redeeming Love, by Francine Rivers.  Wild One and I have read MANY of Francine Rivers books.  They're good.



Our other favorites are the Lineage of Grace Series:


Unveiled:  Tamar

Unashamed:  Rahab



Unspoken:  Bathsheba

Unshaken:  Ruth  

The Lineage of Grace series are very quick reads.  Redeeming Love is a good summer read.

The Wild Olive Tees --- amazing fit.  good quality.  different.  pretty.  hold their shape.
Can't go wrong with these!

Tomorrow:  more painting.  Color!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.