Wednesday, April 07, 2010

good kids

These are good kids.
They watch out for each other.
The older"kids" look out for the younger ones.




While perusing my rope bridge photos, I noticed the guarding of the young-uns taking place on the bridge.


Younger kids in the front.  Older "kids" following.


Once the young-uns were safely on the other side
the perilous bridge activity commenced
leaving two people in a precarious situation


Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Nobody on this first bridge trip went in the drink and . . .
No children were hurt or water-logged in the photo recording of this event.


The second bridge trip was even more exciting . . .




to be continued . . .

5 comments:

  1. I know what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the suspense is killing me! I wonder if Cara & Tim will make it across! ;)

    The slideshow is very cool by the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a close call, Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea a close call MIKE.

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.