Monday, March 01, 2010

She made me cry . . .

Baby Girl gave this book to me last week 



 The book itself is touching -- and Baby Girl took the words to a whole 'nother level when she put her own thoughts and comments on many of the pages.



 From the book:
A daughter needs a mom

  •  to tell her what she should expect from a good man
  • to prepare her for becoming a wife
  • to show her how to raise a family
From Baby Girl:
These are the 3 that made me think of you the most!  I am so eccited to try and be as good of a wife and mother as you!  I definitely learned from you the good qualities to look for  in a man.

From the book:
A daughter needs a mom
  • because without her she will have less in her life than she deserves.


From Baby Girl:
I agree with this last one the most!  I truly believe I have the best mom in the world and I would be so lost without you!  Thanks for being the best!


By the time I finished the book -- with her notes -- I was crying.


And then our Baby Girl said:  "Mission Accomplished".

7 comments:

  1. Sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay so i realize with the 2 notes of mine you posted... i sound contradictory... since they both say "the most" but it really makes sense! one made me think of you the most (the first one) and the other was the most true... i.e. that reason rings true as the most important reason a daughter needs a mother :)

    i love you momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's about to make me cry too!
    You're scoring the birthday jackpot with gifts this year!!!

    Danae, you're so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:01 AM CST

    Awesome! You are truly blessed.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, non-observant guy comment -- I looked at the book and read most of it -- but did not notice Danae's pic was on the cover until reading this post -- DOH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha same here kirk! except.. i still hadn't noticed until your comment here on the blog haha

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.