Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Can you do this?

When you have an hour to wait before a concert starts -- how do you entertain yourself?


Earlier this month, as we waited for Aaron Shust to begin his concert, Our Boy, Baby Girl and BF Mike proved to be all the entertainment we (or the concert-goers seated behind us) needed.


They were a three-person improv comedy show.  Entertaining us with cameras, comments, and quirky "can you do this" stunts that revolved around genetics.


BF Mike can make a "cloverleaf" out of his tongue.



Our boy can also do the tongue cloverleaf.


Baby Girl.....not so much.


but she can make the "tube"


It's been said that if you can make the cloverleaf -- you probably can't do the "tube".
I can't do the cloverleaf, but I can do the "tube" and I can roll my tongue "over". 


Enough about our abilities.  I'll bet you are testing your skills right now.  So, what's the verdict?

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha good effort Danae! (NOT) Personally, I can do both the cloverleaf annnnnd the tube. Not bragging or anything...

    Oh and Nate, my cloverleaf is clearly superior to yours. Once again, not bragging or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also can do both the tube and the cloverleaf, and Mike, my tube is far superior to yours, not bragging or anything.

    I would make a joke here, but i think it will be obvious to those who would understand it anyways, so I'll refrain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't we taken comment to a new level ? ;)

    Good self-control on the non-comment Nate.

    I'll just say that my tongue is tied about what it can and cannot do :)

    Seems like there's a verse... oh yes -- James 3:5 (New International Version)

    Likewise the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark.

    eek -- that's a tough one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh nate, i really wish you wouldn't have refrained... but it's probably best that you did

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, i have excellent self control... most of the time.... sometimes... usually... from time to time.... rarely.

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.