Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Too late

The Olympics are not good for getting a good night's sleep.

I don't really watch much television - and I definitely do not stay up late to watch television.
But when the Olympics are on, I find that the tele is switched on a tad bit more than normal.


So last night, I had to skip my little visit with you all  -- for an early bed time.  I was in bed by 9:00 pm and I will tell you, it felt good! 



The ingredients for a good night's sleep in my world:  Select Comfort Mattress, quality sheets, down comforter, good feather pillow.  Everything is a "check" on that list, except the pillow -- my feather pillow has aged a bit and it's time for a new one.  DIY Guy needs a new pillow too. 


So ...just one more figure skater....or two -- then I'm off to bed.  I go in early on Wednesday's -- which mean morning stings just that much more.  


Three more "wake-ups" til Saturday!!!


Hello bed.....here I am.

4 comments:

  1. You left out the Electric Mattress Pad (same as electric blanket only it's underneath -- hey, heat rises, right?).... turn that on an hour before bedtime and ahhhhhh -- a nice warm bed. Wow. did I just say that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh how could I forget the heated mattress pad??? It is perfect for cold feet I'll tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain... on Tuesdays and Thursdays my first class is at 12:45 in the afternoon!!!! and WEDNESDAYS uggghhh my first class is at 3:30... it's BRUTAL.

    Can't wait till I have a real job/responsibilities! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my cozy bed too Cheri. I don't go to sleep until like 1am because I love staying up cozy in bed watching seasons of my fav shows on DVD. But then I pay for it in the am, Audrey decided to start getting up before 8 now.

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.