Sunday, February 28, 2010

Doors

"A door is what a dog is perpetually
 on the wrong side of."
  - Ogden Nash

Plummer House Door, Rochester, MN

I'm thinking that quote will soon be 
hung in our foyer
by the door!

 Plummer House Archway, Rochester, MN

On occasion I  have mentioned here
my appreciation for unique doors 

Historic Jekyll Island, Georgia Door

A collection of doors in Rochester, MN
compiled in a poster -- which I've considered buying:



until this ....

Original piece of art
made especially for 
Your's Truly


by my boy
for my birthday.

He took these door photos while vacationing
in Europe during the summer of 2008

and put them together in an original poster


and the doors that didn't fit on the poster -- 
he made into a separate 8x10 photo/poster.

I can hardly wait to get the poster and photo
framed and on a wall in our home.

10 comments:

  1. I am very glad you like it! I really enjoyed making it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool... Nice job Nate you are a very thoughtful & creative son (but your momma already knows that)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a really good idea by Nate. I bet it'll look awesome up on your wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:27 PM CST

    Great pics Nate, you have inherited your mom and dad's eye for photography. Very astute gifting as well! Cheri, that will look awesome in your home.
    Love,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job on the poster Bry!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it!! (and you'll be making more and selling them to the rest of us right??? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.