Oh my, my, my . . .
. . . nothing like a little, (large) TV action to make a man happy!
They haven't stopped smiling since this 52 inch baby arrived!
(which was AFTER Christmas)
Comments heard since the arrival:
- "I just keep thinking what a great picture this is"
- "You can see the grain in that basketball floor"
- "There's water on the court"
- "The HD is a much better picture"
- "Come see this, we can watch Netflix online free"
- "Who wants to watch a movie"
- "It's my turn to watch something now"
- "I suppose the boys are hogging the new tv"
- "I stayed up too late watching TV last night"
I'm not a TV watcher. In fact my family often finds it humorous when I am watching TV, much less when I'm absorbed in a show -- it's rare, I tell ya. I'm happy with the itty-bitty 13" screen I have near the kitchen that I can just "turn on" and don't need 4 remotes and a degree in channel surfing to operate.
It's been fun to see the boys having so much fun with their new toy.