Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Y'all should know 
that I chose  ....  
and I am choosing to live here . . .



only the good Lord knows why 
I chose and continue to choose
to live "Up Nort"




It's not like I don't have a choice --  DIY Guy often tells me:  
"Just say 'when', and we'll move to Austin."



Many of DIY Guy's colleagues work in Austin, Texas
including his manager!

But Austin didn't make national news today
or Good Morning America, or the CBS morning show!




and Austin also didn't have to wake up and shovel, plow & push a foot of snow before breakfast!




and they didn't get to see this beautiful sight at 6:45 am



or this one at noon



Or this one at 8:00 pm


Or this one at 9:00 pm


And they didn't have a SNOW DAY
and they had to go to school!




and they probably don't appreciate 
how wonderful a nap in front of the fire with your dog can be!


They probably don't have sore backs tonight either!

5 comments:

  1. AND they won't have a white Christmas, none of your babies live in Austin, and umm... they don't play hockey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. all dey play down der is dat FOOSBALL. i ain't havin' none of dat!

    But snow is great. i shoveled twice in the last 24 hours. the first time being at midnight! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldnt trade this for anything.

    ps..your friends, the Hemmer's dont live in Austin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:02 AM CST

    I'm thinking you would <3Austin....or better yet <3 San Antonio!! ;) Us Texans don't care a bit about that snow or that fire...we have real sunshine to keep us warm!! :) But I think Cara would throw a fit if you moved 24 hours away from her!! So you better just stay up in cold MN..where you love it!!

    P.S.- This is the first time I'm commenting on your blog!! Are you super excited????

    P.P.S- I don't know how to put my name on this thing...Its JESSICA!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bring up texas and the frontier princess comes on out!

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.