Friday, November 13, 2009

RoMANtic!

Remember my friend Colin?  
Maybe I'm taking a great risk of "overdoing it"  -- as in giving him too much coverage, but trust me, this one is worth it!


In Colin's words:
This (video) was created for Emily Wilson, who is the sister of Sarah Wilson, a girl I met and became good friends with at the Cannes Film Festival in France. Sarah thought it would be a good idea to set me and her sister up despite the obvious distance in between California (where I live) and Florida (where they live). So I made a video for her sister and got one back, and thus we started talking in June 09, and I am going out to Florida in January 2010... Thus, a good reason to make such a video!
This is slightly EPIC, be advised.


this is for the girl that I haven't met from Colin Cabalka on Vimeo.

So my dear blog readers....was it worth doing another Colin post?  
You can be honest, you watched it more than once didn't you?    


Finished on 11/11 in anticipation of 01/10/10.

Directed and Edited by - Colin Cabalka
Starring Colin Cabalka, John Travolta, Lucy Chacon, and various other background extras off the street.
Camera - Justin Barlup and Laura Vailancourt
Shot with all natural light.
Graded in Magic Bullet.
Shot on:
Canon 7D
Canon 5D Mark II
Lenses Used:
Zeiss Ultra Speed Prime 50 T/1.1
Canon 50 f/1.4
Canon 18-35 f/2.8
Canon 70-200 f/4 L

4 comments:

  1. Want to watch it, but I always have trouble with Vimeo! It's always slow & jittery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, how could it be -- I thought Apples were practically perfect in every way? :)

    i know Nate has done this -- but my first time -- but the word verifications do humor my sometimes -- today mine is 'honeys'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheri!
    Thank you :)
    Its always awesome reading your blog, and thank you for sharing my stuff! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Love the guy with the roses :)

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.