Thursday, October 08, 2009

Make the best of a rainy day . . .

Rain on your wedding day could be a disappointment.




But it could also be an opportunity for some amazing photos...



The bride is a former college roommate of Cara's.



I think these are the best wedding
 photo composition I've ever seen.






Location, location, location ...



not just important in real estate.





This one.....


is my absolute favorite 



I would SO have a huge print of this picture
framed and hung in my house -if I were the bride.


Rainy days can be good things sometimes.
I need to remember that.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved these photos... thanks for sharing! Missed you guys tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics...i'll have to send her the link on FB...It helps when you have pretty people...FYI i think the guy jumping is one of Kate's friends from family camp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed, They are ALL my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this link posted on Kaylee's facebook. The photographer is Noemi Hedrick. You can go to www.noemiphotography.com/blog for more photos. She is my pastor's wife-- she is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.