Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Now what???

I can't even believe this has happened!
I've run out of picture space for my blog!!!


When I started my blog in December of 2005 it didn't even cross my mind that I might "use up my quota" of space!  But alas and alack it has happened.


Google tells me this:
You are currently using 1023 MB (99.99%) of your 1024 MB. 
and won't allow me to upload any more photos!  
Unless I pay this:






So, I will pay it....the $20/10 GB.  


Because as my sweet DIY Guy loving told me in an email this afternoon:


"Seems like a no brainer -- 
$20 a year would be one of your cheaper hobbies   :)"

So there ya go.....I'll be back up and blogging soon!

3 comments:

  1. wow, I didnt even know that could happen...I suspect I'll be next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hysterical... and scary! Now I'm worried about what to do when that happens to me. Does anybody do blog hardcopy books?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! i need more blog posts to keep me entertained :)

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.