Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I got my kicks on Route 66

It was such a sweet ending to a perfect day yesterday when Bob suggested we have "dinner" on Route 66....at Ted Drewes.





Be still my heart . . .





. . . they are serving my favorite flavor . . .




. . .yes, they actually put a  piece of pumpkin pie, 
crust and all into the ice cream . . .



. . . and they top it with real whipped cream.


I really could have eaten two of these.
They only have pumpkin for a short time in the fall 
which means I have to plan my trips to St. Louis
around these yummy treats!


If you are ever in St. Louis, be sure to go to Ted Drewes!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:12 AM CDT

    Ted Drewes deserves its praise, and I agree, Pumpkin Pie Concrete tops it all!! So fun with you guys last weekend. Thanks for coming.
    Love,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. For all you Culver's Custard fans out there -- I believe Ted Drewes' must have inspired the Culver's clan :) It's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering how it compared to Culvers?

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.