Sunday, July 12, 2009

C'mon in....the water's fine!

After a busy day on Saturday, we took today off and enjoyed lunch by the pool with the kids --



-- it was a nice, quiet, relaxing lunch



-- until testosterone took over


-- and when testosterone takes over


-- and you are sitting by the pool


-- it's probably best if you are wearing


-- your swimsuit



-- such a gentleman....


-- he didn't want to stand on the side


-- dry... with his girl in the pool
-- so he went in too.


-- um....wait a minute...


...I'm the photographer! I have the camera!


-- wow..this guy is strong!
and look.....he can walk on water!

-- within minutes of this...DIY Guy suddenly had something to fix in the garage.

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't this happen at least once a year?!? I think it comes with the territory. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I think it's especially funny that he got you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.