Sunday, June 21, 2009

Saturday

The guys finished installing the pavers on the patio!  Still have a couple more steps to go...but we are in the home stretch - and I can hardly wait to start planting and "setting up"!


It's hard for me to comprehend a saw
 that can cut through brick


It's amazing how much dust it puts in the air!


Nate had an eager assistant


who also happens to be a great nurse-in-training
(she was very concerned about the deep scratch on my shin and was pretty serious about taking care of it.)



These two munchkins were "ours" for the day


After a long swim in the pool and a snack


a rest in the shade with some books
seemed like a natural thing to do


a for a three year old --- a needed hour of rest.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking them & sharing pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures. I love the ones of the kids on the blanket.

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.