Monday, April 27, 2009

"Yard work" 
How I spent my Friday afternoon.

DIY Guy and I cleaned all but one of the flower beds.  We also cleaned the leaves out of the pool area so we are now ready to "open the pool" next weekend.


Friday also marked the beginning 
of this year's "Spring Project".

We began the patio building process . . .

by taking out the picket fence!

oh my, does it ever look so much better now.

So much more "open" and spacious.

Next step:  
digging up the perennials and moving them.
I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. yay! i'm so excited for this to be done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. r u really opening the pool next weekend? I think the 90 degree day was a fluke! Of course Gabby will be in, green water and all.

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.