Wednesday, April 01, 2009

It's what we do

It's what we do...almost every evening . . .


We practice our 
West Coast Swing steps


because if we don't, 
I will forget every last step



and because, 
I like to dance with DIY Guy





DIY guy is a good dancer -- 
I think it's the percussionist in him!

The last few nights DIY Guy has been teaching me the "cha cha" line dance steps.  I didn't quite "get" all the steps at the line dancing lessons -- but I think one more night of running through it a few times and I'll be good to go.  I can be such a slow learner with two left feet sometimes!

5 comments:

  1. I'm getting the itch to go try out what we've learned...for real

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:55 AM CDT

    He "moves to the groove" 'cause of the genes he inherited from his mom and dad! I loved to watch them dance. They loved to dance and were so good at it. Mom's eyes would sparkle.
    Love,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun. Larry's a good dancer but I have two left feet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOHHH! Will you teach Derek?? He danced with me when we met but I can't get him to do much since them :) Emily Boldrin

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.