Monday, April 06, 2009



Hello?   Is this thing on?  Tap-tap-tap....... Anyone there?


Ok, good.  I've been gone so long I wasn't sure.


So much to say, so little time.  


Here's what's been keeping me away:


weekend in rural Illinois 
at Dickson Valley Camp


with my family

21 of us in attendance
13 offspring
8 parents
Missing:  two families & 3 grandparents


Amazing food - 
including a gourmet meal of "Curry"
Each family took one meal


New job - First Day: April 6 (today)


Nope....no golfing.
but there there is a golf pro
living on site!

So...what do you want to hear about first?

6 comments:

  1. i want to hear about the weekend first! cuz i'm vain and like to hear about and see pictures of myself :) mwahahahahaha :D

    but seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with danae on all of the above :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the sisters above /\
    ||

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm amazed at how often your family gets together. Wish ours could do it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:00 AM CDT

    I guess I'm guilty of being jealous you all can get together so often. I'll be glad to have a reunion with my daughter in 5 more weeks and 2 days, but who's counting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to hear about your new job, I've been thinking about you, wondering if it's what you expected and if you think You're gonna like it.

    I saw pics on Nates' facebook from the weekend, looks like another fun get-together. More pics are always good. Glad you're home safe.

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.