Friday, March 13, 2009

Dancing Tonight!

Yeeee Haw.....
DIY Guy and I are going to "cut a rug" tonight!
We're going LINE DANCING --- at our church! 
(lessons included & free!)




No kidding....it's legit. 
Crosswinds Church is doing a 3-week series on Country Music --


This week's song & message:
"Find Out Who Your Friends Are"




Good times tonight!


Y'all are welcome to join us --
 we're laid-back, no pretense, fun bunch of country-folk


Tonight: 
Friday, March 13th  7:00 - 9:00 pm


Doors Open:  7:00 pm


Dance Lesson:  7:30 - 8:30pm


Food - but nothin' fancy

5 comments:

  1. Sooooo... Much fun! Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cheri...just got to see the line dancing video you posted... looks like a good one... Why don't you teach it to us at the next dance night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish i could have gone, and i so wish i could go to church there the next 3 weeks, i feel like i've been sayin to people forever, there are such good messages in country music!!! Part of the reason i feel in love with it...the other stuff...well it's just funny... OH and mom funny carrie underwoods new song..."the more frogs i kiss, the more i love my dog" i heard it today and it just made me think of our conversation the other night!!!! hehe!!! I think it's my new theme song :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea Wendy! Danae and I are already thinking of ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Were a lot of people there?

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.