Tuesday, February 03, 2009

MOA & IKEA

That's MOA as in "Mall Of America" or "MegaMall"

Mission:  Shop
Who:  Cheri, JoLynn, Danae & Katie
Why:  Because Katie had never been to MOA


First a quick stop at IKEA - then on to the adventure
and stores awaiting these girls at the Mall of America
We found a duvet cover that Danae loves -- at IKEA.
Price:  $39.95
On sale for:  $19.95 (for a full/queen - 2 shams included)
and all they had left were twins....a new item at IKEA.
Today, the same duvet is on ebay for $67.
Hmmm.  I think people were buying them up
and now are selling on Ebay!
Arrgghh.
So, if you happen to be at IKEA and see the above
duvet cover in a full/queen
for $39.95 or less - buy it for Danae!
(we'll reimburse you)
Our "dinner"
at The Magic Pan
A crepe lovers dream!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Katie, Danae, JoLynn -- I had a great day!
Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Hey I forgot to vote for the name of the bird...How about after the olympic skier..Picabo. The bird some times peeks in the window.

    The famous female Olympic skier, Picabo Street (pronounced Peek-A-Boo), is not just an outstanding athlete, she is also a nurse. She currently works at the Intensive Care Unit of a large metropolitan hospital.

    She is not permitted to answer the telephone, however, as it caused simply too much confusion when she would answer the phone and say, “Picabo, ICU.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cheri,
    Thanks again for taking me on my first MOA visit. I had such a blast with you ladies and I hope that Danae and I can come back and visit soon. Thanks for letting me shack up at your house for the weekend, I really love spending time with you and your family (and even Maddie and Gabi too :)) The blog looks great and I am soo excited that I made it! I am going to continue to follow this, you do such an excellent job! Thanks again for everything, I really loved it!
    Love, Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaaaay! this was so much fun! :) we should do it again sometime! :D

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.