Sunday, February 01, 2009

A bird by any other name....

I guess the saying is "a flower by any other name". 
Either way, this charming female cardinal has been hanging around our house since last spring.  I'm not sure if she is mentally challenged, or simple enjoys peaking in our windows to see what we are up to.
Nate snapped this photo a week or so ago when he was home. 
Seriously...this cardinal shows up several times a week at our windows! 
I feel like she needs a name.  I'm not coming up with anything I like.  Send your ideas my way!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:00 AM CST

    "Carrie"
    hehe
    Love ya, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:19 AM CST

    I like Maisy...kinda like Daisy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret. it was the first thought of when I saw the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darla. It always comes to my mind when there's a certain kind of "special" girl around. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gladys...bc she has to know whats going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She reminds me of me always peeking in on your blog to see what you're up to... She a birdie without a PC... PC...Peasey... You should name her Peasey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her face and her "specialness" remind me of Dory from Finding Nemo. What a weird bird.

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.