It's a blog of 7's on Pastor Ryan's blog today. I spent a good part of today (on and off) trying to decide if I wanted to join in. Because, well, I'm shy. No, really, I am!
Take a look at my list, then page down to see my bookshelves!
Here's a list of the last seven books I've read:
1. The Shack, by William Young
2. Velvet Elvis, By Rob Bell
3. Searching For God Knows What, by Donald Miller
4. A New Earth, by Eckhart Tolle
5. Water For Elephants
6. A New Kind of Christian, by Brian McLaren
7. The Story We Find Ourselves In, by Brian McLaren
Hmmmm, what shall I share tomorrow?