Saturday, August 23, 2008

"If I were Queen"

Kirk likes to play a little game called "If I were King".  He created it, and I'm adapting it in a feminine version - with me as the Queen.
 
Basically, its his (and my) opinion on how much better life would be if we ruled the world...at least in some little (and not very important) ways.
 
Decree 1: 
"If I were Queen I would decree
that all rolls of toilet paper
be correctly inserted into their dispensers."

Many of you have been improperly placing your toilet paper with the "tongue" facing inward. This is wrong. It is inefficient, and ugly. Please view the illustrations below for the correct placement.
                       
Incorrect                         
Correct
Hey, I'm just trying to make life easier for all of us, and I'm going to start with your toilet paper!
Which way do you roll?  Correctly, or incorrectly?

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:50 PM CDT

    I am with you sista. Tongue out!
    sarak

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do it correctly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im with you cheri...why would anyone ever do it the wrong way? It makes no sense.....Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely over the top in our house too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here in the Adirondacks...we do it the correct way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Cheri! Could you run for office and make sure this law passes? I'd definitely vote for you!

    D I E T Z M A N 2 0 0 8

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:38 AM CDT

    I don't really care as long as they repace it! instead of just sitting it on the floor... or worse yet, leaving the next hurried bathroom goer to figure out how to get the new one...without...well you know???

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, you would blog about toliet paper. but everyone in our house does it correctly, so you're pretty much safe then aren't you?

    (there i commented) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do it incorrectly...and I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Over the top, the "correct" way. I must say, I have never voted on this topic before. This is a first :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. PS, I like the "If I were King/Queen game".

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.