Thursday, August 14, 2008

"A foal's legs are almost as long as their mom's.
They can barely reach down
to the ground to eat grass."
Here's our little horse whisperer . . .
Natalie...I think you and me need to go horseback riding some time!
Though the photo only shows Natalie on the opposite side of the fence, she was definitely inside the fence -- right up next to the horses with me. No fear. Only love for the animal. Gotta love that!
Tomorrow - Gold Rush! I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight!

3 comments:

  1. My exact words after reading the last sentence of this blog were "AHHH SUCKAGE...she gets to go to gold rush...not fair" hehe find me something good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara, let's plan to go to the flea markets near Cincy when we come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gonna be a beautiful day for Gold rush tomorrow, have fun

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.