Not a normal day here....
1. I rarely get up before 9am on Saturday.
2. Because I don't get up til 9 on Saturday, I don't usually garage sale...but Cara and I went today.
3. Then we picked up Nate and went to Kohl's to buy wedding guest attire. (shirt/tie/shoes)
4. Jackie and kids came to swim and hang out
5. Out to dinner with kids
6. Watched movie...."Fractured" --- very good.
7. 12:30 a.m. and I'm still awake.
A beautiful rainbow after dinner.
At least one of the above photos probably causes you to ask questions...
No goldfish were injured in the production of this blog. (the fish was already dead when Cara scooped it out of the barrel with her bare hands then proceeded to play with it ....remember it's dead.....and torture others with it....me.) Danae is the goldfish swallower of the family. But that's a story for another day.
Have a wonderful Sunday!