Sunday, June 08, 2008

Here comes the bride . . .
Yesterday, after dropping the kids at the airport, Kirk and I spent some time in "Uptown". (Uptown is a commercial and residential community in south Minneapolis) We walked to the lake, had a very nice lunch, shopped briefly and strolled the streets before heading home. Stopped at a stoplight, Kirk said, "look there!"....or something like that.... when I looked up and saw a bride and groom about to cross the street, I knew it was a photo I had to capture! It just looked so cool to see them among the traffic and people going about their Saturday activities. I quickly grabbed my camera and did my best to capture the moment, which was a challenge with the cars all driving in front of my subjects!


and one in color . . . I think I like the black and white best, but color is good too!
These photos are a perfect segue to this announcement:
Kelli K. is engaged! Proud mama Sara called to tell me today --- the planning wheels are already spinning!


3 comments:

  1. Woooo hooooo for kelli,How fun :)

    I rather enjoyed the pics of the bride and groom in Mpls. Nice job, quick draw McGraw. Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, mom!

    i don't know when i'll be able to get on the internet after this, but wanted to let you know that London is awesome! We got here safe, and are having loads of fun.

    Also, remind dad to put the £25, whoops, i mean $25 is my account!! Thanks! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!! Yea i love those pictures it looks like something out of a magazine you go girl!!! Yea for Kelli! and I love that nate uses your blog to communicate with you!!!

    Cara

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.