Monday, June 30, 2008

Congrats . . .Cara!
The marqee on the Duke Energy Center in downtown Cincinnati . . ."Congratulations Christ College of Nursing & Health Sciences Graduates"

Our girl after getting her degree !

Within minutes of graduating nurse Cara is called upon to care for Grandpa!

. . . because my (huge) camera slid down my shoulder and hit him in the arm on his delicate skin, which caused it to rip open.
Cara jumped right into action finding a band-aid and taking care of Grandpa ~~

And Grandpa was so happy he thanked his nurse with a kiss!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, That is tooo sweet. Grandpa, inturn looks very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! Way to rush to the aid of those in need nurse Cara! I am so proud of you on your graduation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandma is so very proud of you Cara, not only for your scholar accomplishments but for you being who you are and your high standards. I so wish I could have been with you for your graduation but driving alone was not an option for me. I was with you in my heart. Thanks for taking the time to talk with me when so much was happening in your life the day of gratuation. This grandma -G'ma loves you so very much, I hold you in my heart Cara.

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.