Sunday, April 13, 2008

Yard visits . . .
This weekend we had the usual visitors to our yard . . .
The cardinals are "regulars" at our feeder
And so are the red squirrels . . .which is surprising -- since Gabby caught one yesterday! It lived, and ran off.

But we haven't seen the turkey's since last fall. I think these hens were "out on the town" in search for "tom" turkey . . .

...because they regrouped and left pretty quick.

It was kinda comical watching them leave. They were like two gals out on a Saturday stroll.

Today Kirk and I made a big purchase. You'll have to stay tuned to see what! It's nothing electronic or motorized either.

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:58 AM CDT

    I can hardly wait to see the new purchase.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the squirrel pic! Ok out with it....what's the new purchase

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:37 PM CDT

    OK, you are killing me. I've checked for an update a million times today. What did you get? A dog, a tree, a cat, new sheets, paint, cupboards, dishes, furniture, flooring, baby- adopted from Idol gives back, another egg layer, a Tom turkey? WHAT!

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.