Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thursday . . .
signs of spring -- dinner -- garbage day -- 4 eggs ---

The pussywillow bush in our front yard has begun to bloom! I've cut several branches which are in full bloom in the kitchen. Looking for green grass ... not holding breath.

A beautiful sight . . .
Tonight's dinner ready for the oven . . .
(a hometown favorite - Italian beef sandwiches)

Thursday is garbage day - Nate's favorite day of the week :)
Four eggs today! This is a first....Dorothy, our black hen laid 2 eggs!
How's that for a random blog?

I just learned I have readers I didn't know about! Welcome Dennis & Wendy! I just got an idea! I'm going to list my readers (first name only) who are brave enough to come out of the blog shadows and comment! Hmm....maybe I'll do a drawing with those names too.

5 comments:

  1. I am so jealous, there is nothing so good as fresh eggs. Your eggs are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee! I'm here too! I just discovered your blog last week when I clicked on your name in my buddy list by accident and saw your message about it in a chat box. (I was the one who told W&D about your post about Josh ;-) I was amazed to learn that you have been blogging for 2 years! What a stinker! I am envious of all the fun you are having picking out stuff for the building.

    I have *LOVED* reading your blog and "catching up" with you!
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want some pussy willows. We use to have some but for some reason they are gone.

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.